[NOX] Dies Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NOX] Dies Irae

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Applicant: Thorns !

Go down 
+3
John Oldman
Ulver
Belial
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Belial
Admin
Belial

Taurus Pig

New Applicant: Thorns ! Empty
PostSubject: New Applicant: Thorns !   New Applicant: Thorns ! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:31 am

http://world10.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid=446000117

He used to be my clanmate on UK9 for a long time. He has also been Ian's clanmate on other servers. I say we give him a chance.

My vote? Yes.

Everyone please, add your vote with a reason if possible. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blakqstorm
Belial
Admin
Belial

Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Thorns !   New Applicant: Thorns ! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:46 am

Bulldog messaged my inbox and voted "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Ulver

Ulver

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Thorns !   New Applicant: Thorns ! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:24 am

Seems to me solid player I vote: yes
Back to top Go down
John Oldman

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Thorns !   New Applicant: Thorns ! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:33 am

He landed himself a good account. I know I will be in the minority but I will vote No this time around. Reason: he tends to come and go... and after what happened in the last war, even though it didn't involve him, we lost the war due to someone just up and leaving. I'm sure Thorns will be accepted by the majority, so when you come here and read my reason why I voted no, please don't be offended, it's just strategically-game based.. not sure if that made any sense, but hey it's 1:30 in the morning here. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Belial
Admin
Belial

Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Thorns !   New Applicant: Thorns ! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Your point is to be considered as well Ian. I won't change my vote but I do believe your point makes sense. You are an old clanmate and your opinion is well respected.
Back to top Go down
Dark Wrath

Dark Wrath

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Thorns !   New Applicant: Thorns ! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:42 pm

he's account is pretty good, in that sense i've got nothing against him, so yes;
i don't get how you lose more than 1 or 2 ancestrals in this point of the game.
if what ian says is true, me confident yes is turned into a maybe,
still we should give him the chance to prove himself shouldn't we?Smile
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Thorns !   New Applicant: Thorns ! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Wow this is a tough one to call,while he obviously has a very strong account and his gold gains are good i'm tempted to say yes but on the other hand considering what Ian has already stated and my usual concerns about the clan taking on too many members again i feel drawn to say no Neutral

I will say yes but with reservations confused
Back to top Go down
Aiuris

Aiuris

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Thorns !   New Applicant: Thorns ! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:22 pm

I don't like his ancestors' challenges. I don't like his gold loss. And I wonder why did he leave Reunion?

If it was anyone else, I would have said no. But since you guys know him longer, I'll trust your judgement. However, I'd recommend you to warn him he should be prepared to buy a big sentinel soon, since we should be at war with GoD soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Arthas
Admin
Arthas

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Thorns !   New Applicant: Thorns ! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Hummm now this is a tough one....
I have to agree with Ian....
As a former clan mate of his on UK9 ..
There were times that he did vanish...
There were times that he fought hard...
So I'm a bit perplexed in my a yes or no... scratch
His account has greatly improved in the last few weeks...
I too wonder why he's left [DS].....
And his gold losses are very bad.... it's not in keeping with the Clan rules...
I am usually very opinionated but this time I'm going to abstain from this vote..... Question
Sorry mates
Back to top Go down
Belial
Admin
Belial

Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Thorns !   New Applicant: Thorns ! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:54 pm

I do add that his assistance in the war against MDW on UK9 was of utmost value. He fought hard and helped taking care of other matters during that war as well. I believe the majority has voted yes, if my understanding is right. So I'll accept his application, but since the clan doesn't sound so firm in the decision I'll accept him with a probatory period of 30 days in which I'll be taking into consideration complaints from the clan and such if he was to do something wrong. I don't think he will, he is a respectful player.

The reason why he left DS is because he was not being treated as a clan administrator and they have been his friends for a long time. I already explained that nobody except Scorp and I have full admin rights in the clan over here and he said that's alright. I'll wait a few more hours to see how this discussion turns out and I'll make a decision when I'm back 6 or 7 hours after reset. If by all means someone else has anything important to add, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Thorns !   New Applicant: Thorns ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Applicant: Thorns !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[NOX] Dies Irae :: Public Area :: Guest Chat :: Applications-
Jump to: